Tuesday, October 28, 2008

temper tantrums...

Malery London Bray. The baby. Our fit thrower. It is almost humorous how quickly she goes into screaming and crying and laying on the floor when she hears the word "no". She is more passionate it seems than Cali was at this point and I feel we are headed to stronger disciplines with her in years to come. It seems cute now but I am sure later it will be different. Here's the picture of her when we first tell her "no".





Then here's the picture as she is throwing her fit on the floor.

4 comments:

misty said...

kaden wants to know why ya'll tell her no?!?! ha ha
he hears that word a lot!!!
she looks like lance in that bottom picture.
i'm in a search for a book on some good discipline advice, so if you find one let me know. =)

Hazel said...

hee hee poor london.... SHE CRY NOWW!

The Bray Family said...

It is pretty cute ;) She is at that hard age where she doesn't understand reason but understands "No" . That communication barrier is difficult. And then there is the fact that she is a girl and they tend to be a bit more emotional!! That is an understatement in our house! I remember when Trinity was 3 years old, she came out of the boys room crying like she had cut her arm off! I asked her what was wrong....and when she could finally speak she told me "Dylan...hurt...my...FEELINGS.." Oh my, that is when I realized the emotional difference between my boys and girls!
Maybe our girls will become actresses and make a living out of all this drama! Haha
PS sorry to "blog" on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.positivediscipline.com/index.html
This is a great site. I checked out one of the books from the library. I found it when doing a research paper for psyc.

Connie