Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cali's first......

HAIRCUT! It was last week when I realized she needed a trim as I was attempting to comb through many,many tangles in her hair. The ends of her hair were so fine and tangled easily in her curls. So, I called our great beautician and she hooked us up. At first Cali did not like it.




Once she was sitting up and saw herself in the mirror, all the tears dried up and she sat fine.


I even got a cheesy smile out of her.


Thank you Aunt Sherri for doing such a great job on all of our hair!! We love you.



Cali even felt so confident with her new hair cut that she thought she might look like Hannah Montana in this nifty wig!!

4 comments:

The Bray Family said...

I love you guys!!
Thanks for trusting me with your beautiful hair :)
Cali did so well, she was so cute staring at herself in the mirror adoringly (they get that from the Bray side!! Haha) She is adorable.

misty said...

love the hannah montanna wig picture... too cute!

i passed an award on to you today... check it out!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! LYT

misty said...

post some christmas pictures PLEASE!!!!