Saturday, January 3, 2009

christmas and beyond....

Wow! Christmas just flew by. I am posting a long one about some of our activites we have done these past two weeks. We started off with a trip to Lubbock to see my family. Here's me and Grandma.
Scott, Suzette and Keziah at The Oak's Christmas Eve Service.
My little Cali in her Christmas dress.


Our family. Neither girl would smile at the right time.


My sister, me and my brother. We are a good-looking bunch.



Cali was helping Uncle Dallas pass out the presents.






Christmas morning!! Here's our stockings that "santa" left.


I know Cali looks scared or something but she was totally thrilled to get her princess tent.



Pops was helping London open her gifts.


Her favorite thing was the little $1 toy bottle to feed her babies with.


The Lathrops joined us and Lance's parents at Waffle House.




Mimi and Keziah on Christmas day!









London was helping daddy do the dishes. Yes ladies, I said he does the dishes!!



Lance and Justin took McKenna, Cali and London to Chuck-e-cheese. They had a blast!








London during her nap. Just thought it was a cute picture.


Had some friends over and the girls were all princesses.


New Year's Eve. We went to Cheesecake factory with my brother Dallas and his girlfriend, Brittany. We had a blast.


Not pictured, but forever treasured is a beautiful gold ring my husband got for me for Christmas this year. He really surprised me with it. It was one of those things you think is lovely but you won't actually get it. He did a great job and I love him so much. Thanks Lance.
Hope everyone had a blessed holiday season like we did. We are praying that this new year will be as memorable as the last.























1 comment:

misty said...

i am glad you FINALLY posted some pictures... i have been checking in every couple of days!

the picture of londong napping... looks like my boys when they sleep... all over the place! too cute!

glad you had a great holiday! we are hoping to come down soon... maybe mom's birthday?!?!

love ya