Monday, December 1, 2008

a fun party..

Last night we celebrated Cali's best friends 4th birthday. It was such a fun time. I didn't take pictures but thought I would blog about how creative her mommy is. It was a reindeer themed party. So, as we arrive, the house is all decked out in Christmas decor. Then Andrea had little reindeer hats for all the kids to wear. She also had 2 different crafts to make. Each kid made a candy cane reindeer and also a reindeer ornament. It was really cute seeing all the kids around the table with adults closely behind them. She even had all reindeer food. Cookies decorated as reindeer and also reindeer cupcakes. It was so much fun. I was impressed by her creativity. (Not that she has ever let me down at a party she has hosted!!!)

1 comment:

Touch of Grace Photography said...

Way to rub it in!! Just kidding. I am glad you guys had a good time. I am SO sad we missed it. We miss everyone so much already. Kiss the girls for us!