Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the love of my life....




Yesterday, Lance and I celebrated our 7th anniversary together. It is amazing how quickly the years seem to fly by. We decided to spend the whole day together. We had paid for an extra day at our sitters so the girls went there during the day. Our day looked like this:


We got up early and did a little jean shopping for Lance;


then watched the new James Bond movie with one of our couple friends;


next, we ran to the grocery store;


we picked up the girls and hung out with them for a little bit;


then, my brother's wonderful girlfriend, Brittany, came and stayed with the girls;


Lance and I headed to Texas de Brazil (a fancy restaurant with a great salad bar and lots of meat);


after totally stuffing ourselves, we headed to Northpart Mall to walk around;


we bought Lance a new wedding band (his first one had 2 places that were broken);


lastly, we grabbed cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory!!!


Our day was absolutely perfect!!




I must say every single year keeps getting better and better. We joke about how our first couple of years were pretty rough (more from Lance's end ;)!!!) We both knew to make it better we would have to change and really listen to eachother. God couldn't have placed a better man in my life. I am so thankful for the leader that he is, the father that he is, the friend that he is to me. So, this blog is for Lance and how great he is to me and our girls! I love you.




5 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary! It is hard to be married! You guys deserve lots of praise!

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you two! You are a beautiful couple and great parents...Happy Anniversary! I love you both with all my heart! Dad

Daisy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!

Jennifer said...

Wow! Time sure does fly by. Happy Anniversary!

misty said...

u & lance take really good pictures together... always!!!