Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lately...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We haven't really done too much just sort of our same old things. Lance working, me with the girls and working some. We did have a special person have a birthday this last weekend. GRAMMY. She means so much to all of us, especially the girls. They truly adore her and get so happy when she is around. Love you Grammy!!

Lance started his FINAL class last night. It stinks because it is at DBU and is from 8 - 10:30 at night. But it is the last one and he graduates in May with his masters in School Administration. I am very proud of him and all his hard work these last 5 years. He has gone to school, worked in a new position, and still had plenty of time with me and the girls. He's amazing!

I guess that's it for now. I might have something to post this weekend. We'll see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of Lance too! And, each of you! LYT

misty said...

i still can't believe my little brother is a asst principal, a mom of 2 cute girls & now about to have his master's... pretty amazing!!!