Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Letter C....

C

My friend/sister-in-love Misty gave me the letter C. I am supposed to write 10 things that I love that start with this letter. If you want to do this too, just leave me a comment and I will pick a letter for you. So, here we go.

coffee - I am really loving coffee these days. It helps me wake up and go to work or just to be at home with my little girls.

cooking - I don't totally love cooking, but we are really trying to eat healthier and we just can't do it eating out. So, it has been more fun lately to make meals that we feel good about eating.

crafts - I do love doing crafts. I don't get to do them as much as I would like at home but at school with my kindergartners, we do them alot!

chocolate - Oh how I love chocolate!!! It is so hard not to eat it all the time, but I like Jello's sugar free/fat free pudding. It actually still tastes like chocolate pudding.

clothes - I really love clothes! My husband and I both do. Hopefully it will be a little more fun shopping for them once we have lost the weight we are wanting to.

cell phones - Ok so I know this one sounds a little cheesy, but I am so glad that I have a cell phone to call or text people any time I need to. What did we do without them??

Cali - Yes this is my oldest daughters name and I LOVE her. We love watching her grow up and making more decisions for herself. She really is such a blessing to us.

cold watermelon - Love it! I really can't wait until it starts getting warmer and I can buy them all the time.

couch potato - Sometimes it is so nice to just veg out and watch tv.

camera - I am so glad I get to take pictures of my family all the time. The girls are just getting so big and I want to keep these memories forever. Yeah for cameras!

All done. Misty, this was a hard letter.

2 comments:

misty said...

sorry for giving you a hard letter. what i did was given out the letters of my family k, b & then you were lucky #3 who got C for wonderful chad! ha ha

i like everything on your list EXCEPT coffee. i never learned to like it, even though everybody told me i would while in college. i got by with drinking lots of pop instead.

Anonymous said...

Great List! We love Cali too!