Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

We have really had a wonderful day so far. We had a birthday party for one of the girls friends this morning. Then we headed to Old Navy and found the best deals. We bought 14 things for the girls (mostly shirts) and only spent $24. You do the math! The most I paid was $3 for a sweater for our niece Keziah!! I was on a high when I left there. Then, we ate Chick-fil-a. Yum! Came home for the girls nap (and a quick one myself!) I watched a cute love movie on lifetime while Lance went to the movies with some of his friends. When he came home he had beautiful roses and a very sweet card just for me. So sweet!! Now we are getting ready to have dinner with friends and all of our kids. Then after the girls go to bed, I have planned a nice fruit dessert with chocolate fondu.. I am so blessed to have the best husband in the world!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Valentines Day! Miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

It was a blessed day for you! LYT