Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy days....

Man these last two weekends have been so crazy! I had three showers and parties last weekend and then my mom, my sister and I went to Houston this weekend for a Kindergarten conference. We left Friday after school and got back late Saturday night. I worked in the nursery at church Sunday morning and then went to the store to get things for our Super Bowl party. We to that at 5:30 then back home by 9:00 to put girls to bed and get ready for work the next day. Then yesterday at school was our 100th day so lots of fun things going on. I really didn't sit more than 3 min. all day. I was so tired last night and so glad that I have off til Thursday. Okay well that is it. I will post something more interesting later this week.

2 comments:

misty said...

post some pictures too of your cute family!!!
love you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Slow down... those girls will be 30 before you know it! haha.. LYT!