Wednesday, February 18, 2009

random things....


Here's Cali looking so cute while we were at a friends house.


I thought this one was sweet from last night with the girls reading with daddy before bedtime. Priceless!!

This was tonight's dinner. I bet you can guess what it was..... London didn't want her picture taken, hence the crying!!


This is Cali's favorite meal. I had actually gotten home from work earlier than Lance and the girls so I had time to get it all made before they came home. (Lance had made a pit-stop at the park for a few minutes. ) When Cali came in and saw what was on the table she began thanking me over and over. It was so sweet and worth every effort! Too bad she doesn't do that everyday with what I make her to eat.


2 comments:

The Bray Family said...

OK, what is it that you made for her! It looks like spaghetti?
Lance looks so exotic with that haircut...hahaha. He is so silly...

Anonymous said...

Judging by London's face...she likes it too! LYT