Friday, September 12, 2008

Great news!!!!

Well, some of you may know that I am doing a job share at my school. Me and another teacher have done it the last two years. We trade off working days each week. It has been such a blessing with our girls being so young still. Well, last Thursday she told me she was moving to California because her husband got hired to be a youth pastor there. I was excited for her but was totally bummed thinking I was going to have to work full-time again. Anyways, as I was talking to my sister about this, she said she might be interested in maybe working with me (she had just resigned in July because she wanted to stay home with her new baby). Anyways, this week my teacher friend told our principal and told her about my sister. I called my principal yesterday and just asked her what her thoughts were about everything and really I was thinking she would want me to work full-time. But she didn't, she asked about my sister and said to have her call her so they could talk. So, this morning my sister came to the school at 9:00 a.m. to talk to her. Then at 9:10 a.m. my sister came in my classroom and said she just got hired!!!!!! I was so excited and totally believe this was God's hand in all of our lives! Only His timing is this perfect. So that is my great news!!

5 comments:

Hazel said...

COOL!!!

The Bray Family said...

Monika that is so awesome! I knew the principal would have to be crazy not to hire the two of yall to work together so I am so glad it worked out! Woo hoo! I would love to have my kids in a class of sister team teachers, it really benefits the kids.

Jess said...

That is soooooooooooo GREAT! Go God!

misty said...

glad to hear that you don't have to go back to full time teaching. that would be a BIG adjustment!
so, which one of you is going to get fridays's off?!?!?! ha

Janna said...

so true about God's timing. It's amazing to see His hand at work in your own life.

That's awesome for you guys!!!!

How are you doing???? Have talked to you in forever.